Our client, based in Lancashire, is currently recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to offer a range of benefits including a training plan, pension scheme and health and well-being scheme.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a substantial knowledge of one or more software tools for report writing (e.g. Crystal Reports, Business Objects, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS))
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Developing the property information systems, project managing, improving and maintaining the property information/data management system
* Undertaking project work to implement and improve data management, developing necessary links to other corporate systems where necessary
* Ensuring systems are correctly structured to maximise effectiveness, identifying and suggesting system changes to improve efficiency. This may include re-designing existing processes and procedures when required
* Providing system documentation and end user training
* Developing data exchange mechanisms and interfaces
* Preparing compliance audit data by compiling and analysing internal and external information
* Maintaining and good level of understanding of national legalisation in order to anticipate to legislative compliance requirements
* Knowledge of one or more software tools for report writing (e.g. Crystal Reports, Business Objects, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS))
* Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent ICT skills, including the ability to extract / transform data from complex database resources
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Fort or Adam Cragg on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: GIS; Geographic Information System; ArcMap; Performance; Data Management; SQL; SSRS; SQL Server Reporting Services
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details