Our client, a reputable global retailer based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a HR Specialist (Payroll) to join them on a permanent basis.
The salary is negotiable depending upon experience and is due to start on a full time basis as soon as possible with the ideal candidate having experience working in the Retail Sector within HR.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for providing high quality payroll support with his/her OBU
* Prepare payroll and insure accurate calculations on aspects including but not limiting to any monthly changes to payroll and bonus and commission processing
* Coordinate payroll accounting and communicate with the outsourcing partner for payroll processing
* Implement and update a time management and payroll system
* Liaise effectively with all relevant insurance companies and various public authorities
* Ensure employee documentation is up to date, in line with local law and corporate policies and all policies and procedures are up to date and applied in line with legislation
* Previous experience working in the Retail Sector within HR
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Dyer or Emilie Stevenson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; Payroll
#Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details