Our client, a highly reputable leading Education institution based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a HR Service Design Lead on a 2 year Fixed Term Contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is circa £65,000 dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in system implementation, ideally within a shared service environment.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assisting with HR system implementation including SAP implementation
* Accountability for the overall detailed process design including requirements for configuration of the HR system
* Managing and guiding the workstream leads who are responsible for specific aspects of the process design to ensure delivery for their particular workstream
* Managing the preparation of decision papers where a process issue needs escalating to the Design Authority
* Liaising with the IT workstream on issues of requirements for interfaces to and from the HCM system
* Obtaining sign-off of the final solution with HR teams, business stakeholders and the HR Leadership Team as required
* Working with the testing manager to agree an approach to testing the HCM system and managing the workstream leads to prepare for testing
* Managing relationships with senior stakeholders and liaising proactively with trade unions
* Managing the provision of the required design information to the implementation partner and acting as the day to day point of contact with the implementation partner
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen or Tom Murphy on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR; System Implementation; Service Design; Service Design Lead; Design Lead; FTC; Fixed Term Contract
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*