Our client, an award winning employer based in Cambridge, is currently recruiting for a HR Relationship Manager on a permanent capacity to join their thriving organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader who in addition to providing an attractive salary package, offer many additional rewards, benefits and discounts. In summary the package includes a salary of c£50,000pa + 20% annual bonus, company car or car allowance, flexible working location (need to be present in Cambridge 2-3 days per week) and 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for implementing a robust programme of succession and workforce planning
* Identifying high performing and high potential individuals at all levels and ensuring proactive plans are in place to support their development
* In collaboration with the People Development and Attraction Teams, identifying and addressing skills gaps
* Supporting behavioural and cultural change, helping the business to maximise their workforce capability and identify opportunities to increase engagement
* Support cyclical activities such as the annual pay and bonus, objective setting and performance improvement interventions
* Support business change and record successes and outcomes in the HR Activity Planner and analytical reporting for senior leaders
* Maintain positive and strategic relationships with Regional Directors and their direct reports
* Work closely with all stakeholders to deliver effective HR solutions that are understood and deliver the best possible outcome for business challenges
* Act as primary liaison for external stakeholders supporting our social mobility and inclusion activities
* Within the HR team, work collaboratively with the Employee Relations team and centres of excellence to deliver the right people solutions for the business
* A Chartered Membership of the CIPD (or working towards it) as well as evidence of continuous professional development
* Background in workforce and succession planning within a large matrix organisation
* Good understanding of talent mapping and employee engagement
* Experience in project management and delivering multiple strategic and high profile initiatives
* Proven track record of advising and supporting senior stakeholders in an operational environment on confidential and challenging issues
For further information on the position, please contact Adam Cragg on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details