Our client, based in South London, is currently recruiting for HR Project Lead a on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is an Educational body with circa 8,000 students.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with benchmarking and creating policies and procedures.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Recommend opportunities to the department to help standardise and simplify HR policies and procedures
* Maintain and update policies to reflect legislative changes as well as changing business requirements
* Draft new policies which may be required where they don’t currently exist, ensuring these are aligned to and underpin the HR and Business strategy / values
* Assist with any benchmarking requirements and liaising with procurement where necessary
* Support the HR Director in the development of future fit HR policies that reflect the direction and values of our business, making sure they are relevant and consistent across the organisation, whilst reflecting differences where required and appropriate
* Drafting responses to HR policy related letters, comments, and suggestions, working with other stakeholders to contribute to content where necessary, reviewing any trends in the feedback and highlighting themes and issues to the HR Director in a timely way
* Development and creation of policies and procedures
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Libby Turner on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement etc. etc.)
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details