Our client, a Law Firm based in central London, is currently recruiting for a HR Officer on a Permanent basis.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The annual salary for this position is anywhere £35,000 and £40,000.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an advisory role and have previously worked in a legal firm or in Professional Services.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Build and maintain effective and credible working relationships to support all stakeholders within the designated client groups
* Conduct regular HR inductions for new joiners and follow-up with them to help ensure an effective initial integration into their team and the firm
* Support of the Head of HR Operations (where required) take ownership of all ER cases that arise through an employee life cycle including but not limiting to probation, performance, disciplinary, grievance and absence management
* Monitor monthly client group absence levels, analyse trends, highlight issues and concerns against the firm’s sickness absence policy, and make recommendations to HR Management team
* Prepare leaver letters and complete relevant leaver administration
* Complete monthly payroll variation instructions within the timeframes required
* Assist with any other ad hoc project or task as identified and required by the firm or HR Management team
Knowledge and experience required:
* Professional services or law firm experience
* Previous experience in an advisory role
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Dyer or William Macdonald on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details