Our client, an award winning employer based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join their busy team on an interim capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who in addition to providing an attractive salary package, are intent on investing in their employees, offering many additional benefits.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as initial point of contact HR generalist support across the organisation
* Provide an efficient, effective and comprehensive service to managers in all aspects of people management in a manner that is consistent with the organisations values and in accordance with employment law
* Provide effective management of cases including disciplinaries, grievances, attendance and capability – Ensure associated paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
* Attend formal stage sick absence meetings with Line Managers and offer coaching and advice
* Act as HR Advisor in informal and formal meetings
* Minute take, as and when required
* Support organisational restructures in line with business needs
* Ensure the effective completion of day to day operations, including but not limited to:
– Probation/performance reviews management
– Absence management
– Flexile working and all family friendly policy requests
– Discipline, grievance and capability advice
– Employee relations advice to managers and colleagues
– Exit interviews
* Provide coaching and support to all colleagues
* Maintaining positive working relationships with recognised trade unions and staff representative through effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
* Respond positively to ad hoc projects and reporting requirements
For further information on the position, please contact Adam Cragg on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details