Our client, based in Oxford, is currently recruiting for a HR Office Administrator on a temporary basis for three months initially with possibility for extension. Our client is a people-focused organisation, whose main goal is to improve the lives of others.
The role is due to start immediately on a full-time basis. The rate for the position is negotiable depending on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have experience working within a HR role and have strong Excel skills.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working closely with the Director of Finance and Corporate Services and line managers throughout the end to end recruitment process
* Initiating the new starter checklist and process and entering new starter information, absences and contract changes onto relevant systems
* Managing the DBS and reference process for all starters, escalating any concerns to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services
* Co-ordinating training carried out in-house including sending out any invitations, liaising with the training providers, booking venues and organising lunches
* Liaising with agencies to obtain temporary staff and negotiating best price for the provision of their service
* Providing first line administration support to all central office team members, ensuring smooth running of the office
* Developing and maintaining databases and trackers with the guidance of the Director of Finance and Corporate Services
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR, Human Resources, Administration, Office, Excel