Our client, a leading Education establishment, based in Coventry is currently recruiting for a HR Manager on a temporary contract for two months.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a Human Resources team and will ideally have worked within an Education setting.
This role will require an enhanced DBS.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Lead the HR function, having oversight for all operational areas, including recruitment, induction, performance management, absence management, restructuring programmes, discipline and grievance for all staff
* Support in the strategic and operational development of the HR and Payroll functions, developing, formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures to support this
* Handling complex employee relations cases, including safeguarding related issues, and working with line managers to achieve successful outcomes
* Supporting and managing change management activities, including restructuring and redundancy programmes
* Lead on the development of a comprehensive portfolio of human resources management information, and ensure that managers are provided with HR-related reports and data to facilitate the effective management of workforce matters
* Experience leading a Human Resources team
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett or Tiffany Eadie on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Manager; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement etc. etc.)
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details