Our client, based in London, is currently recruiting for a HR Manager on a permanent contract. Our client is an independent school which is proud to have obtained the highest rating of ‘Excellent’ in every category of attainment within the Educational Quality Inspection.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The salary for this position is between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in dealing with the single central register.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Oversee and facilitate the smooth running of the HR administration function, which includes preparation of contracts of employment and contract amendments, leaver paperwork and payroll documentation
* Carry out new staff inductions; includes Child Protection induction training for support staff, contractors and volunteers
* Provide HR support to line managers on staff disciplinary, capability and grievance matters and deal with the complexities of employee relations issues in a confident, legally compliant and professional way
* Manage consultations, redundancy processes and TUPE transfers as and when needed
* Ensure all HR policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant and ensure any changes are communicated to senior managers and staff when required
* Manage the recruitment across school and delegate the management of vacancies to HR Assistants
* Sit on interview panels, ensure completion of appropriate employment and vetting checks and maintain the Single Central Register to ensure compliance with current ISI regulations and Keeping Children Safe in Education
* Evidence of continuous professional development in HR
* A strong knowledge of current employment legislation
* Pro-active, organised and excellent attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong IT skills
* Good time management with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise as necessary
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Dale or Emily Crisp on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Manager; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement etc.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details