Our client, based in Essex, is currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is an educational establishment.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a background in education.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Liaising with managers, and working within the people operations team
* Prepare well-constructed and accurate offer letters, terms and conditions of employment, contracts and any contractual amendments
* Provide basic HR function duties by processing right to work checks when necessary and completing any administration work as and when required
* Check and verify professional registration, right to work and qualifications
* Oversee the HR inbox and respond to all emails that come through
* Writing/amending staff contracts
* Recruitment background
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Warden or Alex Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR Assistant, HR Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Assistant; HR Coordinator
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details