Our client, a highly reputable leading Education institution based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a HR Change Consultant on a 3-4 month temporary basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The rate is negotiable based on experience and the ideal candidate will have strong stakeholder management and a proven track record of supporting organisations going through complex change.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working with the wider HR team to support a major change project
* Undertaking job analysis on a newly formed area of the organisation to highlight duplications and streamline roles
* Assisting the department in creating a fit for purpose organisational structure
* Analysing and updating existing job descriptions to better fit the new organisational structure
* Working with managers to produce missing job descriptions
* Advising key stakeholders on project plan activities, practice and procedure
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*