Our client, based in North London is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary will range from £42,000 to £45,000 depending on candidates experience.
The successful candidate will have a previous experience working in the education sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as the main point of contact for employees and managers within their designated business areas
* Effectively coach, influence and use their analytical skills to provide clear advice and guidance on all HR related matters
* Contribute towards the development and implementation of the HR annual business plan – in alignment with the organisations operational and strategic objectives and values
* Provide support with employment relations issues, including identifying and managing reputational risks, ensuring any precedents, current legislation, best practice and case law are considered and advising on potential disciplinary or grievance matters
* Build effective relationships with senior managers and executives within the designated business areas, using networking opportunities to increase trust and confidence and raise the profile of the service, and increase staff engagement
* Coach, train and mentor managers and their teams in the correct interpretation and application of HR policies, procedures and statutory requirements
* Manage the recruitment process including: selection, on-boarding and supporting with induction and probationary processes
* Assisting with change management, including providing guidance on the restructuring process, assessing and highlighting risks and managing any subsequent redundancies
* Education sector specific experience
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matt Alderson or Alex Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details