Our client, based in Central London, are currently recruiting for a HR BP Corporate Functions on a permanent basis to join their growing organisation.
The position can to start dependant on the candidates notice period on a full time basis and the salary for this position is £65,000.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a global and commercial organisation and exposure to a business partner role previously.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide day to day business partnering on all aspects of generalist HR, including Employee Relations, L&D, policy development, recruitment and change management
* Support all corporate functions of the business including; HR, IT, Finance, and Marketing departments for both UK and overseas offices
* Lead the development and growth in areas such as shared services, requirements, deployment, and L&D
* Work with senior stakeholders to support the corporate functions of the business and provide advice where necessary
* Develop the people management plans to support the business agenda
* Assist in the functioning of performance management programmes, mid – end of year reviews, and provide leadership coaching and development for employees within the organisation
* Provided legally compliant advice on complex HR and Employee Relations matters, whilst delivering professional HR generalist support, guidance and coaching for management teams on a range of matters
For further information on the position, please contact Libby Turner or Jon Pearson or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.