Our client, a leading Charity based in the South West (with travel across Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and Gloucestershire), is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is proud to have provided exemplary aid both nationally and internationally over a number of years.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis, and the hourly rate is negotiable dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have extensive skills in employee relations and good knowledge of employment law.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide a professional generalist HR business partnering service to the assigned client group
* Work with assigned client group to ensure that they have the people, structure and skills necessary to achieve their strategic and operational objectives
* Provide accurate employment law advice and support on people management issues, ensuring that appropriate policies and procedures are understood and followed
* Participate in relevant team meetings and advise managers on strategic human resource issues and the implementation and implication of business decisions
* Contribute to the development and implementation of the People strategy and the annual plan for the Directorate
* Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers on leadership activities relating to HR and on the management of complex individual situations, ensuring the achievement of organisational outcomes whilst minimising risk and financial exposure
* Support the development of HR policies ensuring they are fit for purpose
Coaching Line managers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
35 hours per week
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: not for profit; HR manager; employee relations; employment law; charity; interim; temp; HR advisor
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details