Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a temporary contract until August/September 2019. This is an exciting opportunity for a sector leader and newly rebranded organisation employing 2500.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have understanding of casework, employment law and strategic HR, along with Trade Union negotiation experience
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing coaching to line managers, in regards to behaviours, performance and people management, employee relations and conflict resolution
* Leading grievance and investigation casework and encouraging management ownership of site based issue resolution
* Engaging the management team on performance management processes including development plans, informal warnings and facilitating and managing the formal process up to and including dismissal
* Analysing trends in relation to ER issues in order to deliver process improvements and proactively deliver training modules as and when required
* Liaising with and developing effective relationships with Trade Union representatives, and working collaboratively in order to resolve casework
* Overseeing strategic HR delivery, including liaising with senior HR colleagues in order to deliver HR objectives in line with operational priorities
* Leading on HR project work, including delivering change management initiatives and programmes including restructures, TUPE and training needs analysis
* Casework experience
* Knowledge of Employment law and strategic HR
* Trade Union negotiation experience
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen or Fiona Williams on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a HR Business Partner:
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement; Employment Law
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details