Our client, a leader in the Hospitality Sector embarking on an ambitious period of growth, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and is offering a salary of up to £40,000.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Partnering with Managers by providing a comprehensive generalist Human Resources support service, with a focus on employee relations, talent management and recruitment
* Undertaking a variety of employee relations case work covering grievance, discipline and absence management issues up to tribunal level
* Supporting with statutory and induction training for new staff
* Developing employee engagement activities to strengthen the organisation’s brand
* Working with the HR team to develop an annual HR Plan that meets the needs of the business and delivers on-going improvements
* Supporting the L&D Manager to develop future General Managers on the High Potential Programme and assist with other areas of training
* Assisting with TUPE or integration processes across the business
* Employee relations
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*