Our client, based in Kent, is currently recruiting for a HR Assistant on a six month fixed term contract. Our client is proud to be one of the largest Housing Associations in London, with circa 90,000 properties.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have had some sort of involvement with employee relations, particularly within absence management.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Support the HR service in managing employee relations and maximising people management performance
* Work with the HR Advisor to manage a caseload of employee relations cases including sickness/absence, disciplinary and exit interviews
* Act as the first point of contact for queries, investigate, respond and advise managers, referring upwards where necessary
* Work with internal and external stakeholders and ensure that advice and guidance are relevant and up to date
* Update and maintain the iTrent system in line with policies and procedures
* Act as cover where required for the HR and Recruitment Administrators
* Must have dealt with low level employee relations issues, particularly in relation to absence management
* Computer literate with a good proven competency in MS Office
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Alexander Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Assistant; HR Administrator; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement etc. etc.)
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details