Our client, based in Central London is currently recruiting for a HR Assistant on a permanent contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £24,480– £26,520 depending on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as the first point of contact for HR queries, answering the telephone and managing the inbox
* Carrying out a variety of HR generalist, administrative and clerical duties including payroll administration
* Inputting data including employee absence, pay and terms and conditions of employment into the HR system
* Devising notes and providing support to the HR Business Partner during formal meetings
* Carrying out employee relations casework including employee sickness, attendance and flexible working requests
* Inputting statistics for the dashboard (sickness absence etc.)
* Providing support to the Recruitment and Learning and Development services when required
Experience/Skills required: The successful candidate must have HR generalist experience and excellent written communication skills.
For further information on the above mentioned vacancy or to enquire about other suitable posts please contact Libby Turner or Emily Crisp on 0207-430 1284. For general email enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details