Our client, based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a HR Assistant on a permanent basis. They are a leading charity providing support to people across Bristol and the South West.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a part-time basis for 22.5 hours. The salary is up to £23,500 per annum dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing HR administrative support and hold a CIPD Level 3 qualification
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as the point of contact for the HR team, investigating and answering all employee’s queries and responsible for monitoring the HR inbox
* Maintaining the human resource information system database (HRIS) and all employee records and files
* Undertaking a range of administrative tasks in keeping with business policies and procedures and assisting HR colleagues at all levels as necessary
* Checking ‘Right to Work’ documentation for all new starters and conducted reference checks
* Maintaining electronic employee files in accordance to statutory and audit requirements
* Responding to reference requests and providing confirmation of employment for current employees
* HR Administration
* CIPD Level 3 qualification
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details