Our client, a people focused leader in the Public sector is recruiting for a HR Advisor based in Birmingham on a fixed-term basis for six to twelve months. This role is for an expanding organisation with state-of-the-art facilities and is a great opportunity to develop within a commercially focused department. The working hours are flexible but based on a 37 hour week and the salary for the position is in the region of £23,000-£26,000 but can be negotiable dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to CIPD Level 7 and have extensive experience within a large organisation.
Duties will include (but not limited to)
* Providing information and advice to managers and staff on routine HR issues including on terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures
* Supporting change management activities by collating and providing relevant staff information and data, answering queries, identifying frequently asked questions and drafting formal responses, scheduling and supporting meetings, note-taking and other general administration support
* Producing regular management information reports and undertaking the routine analysis of data, including reports on absence levels, probation periods and the expiry of fixed terms contracts
* Undertaking exit interviews when needed, recording information, identifying causes for concern which arise from this and escalating to colleagues as appropriate
* Liaising with payroll to ensure that starters, leavers and changes to contract are processed accurately in accordance with agreed payroll deadlines as well as handling pay queries
* Completing a full range of HR Administration to a high standard including letters, contracts, variations to contracts, and pay changes
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.