Our charity sector client, based in Taunton, is currently recruiting for a Part Time HR Advisor on a permanent basis. Our client boasts an exceptional reputation, which it is proud to accredit to its passionate and dedicated employees in five locations nationwide.
The position is due to start immediately on a 25 hour week and the salary is negotiable based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in Human Resources, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing first line advice on generalist HR queries, including absences, disciplinaries and grievances
* Conducting all absence management and absence visits where required
* Leading on initial recruitment processes, advertising vacancies on external platforms and updating Job Descriptions
* Supporting with ad hoc HR processes, such as policy reviews and updates, scheduling and conducting appraisals, and lower level disciplinary note taking
* Managing the organisation’s apprenticeship scheme, from on-boarding to training and supervision
* Experience advising lower level staff on HR processes
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Francesca Atkinson or Peter Bennett on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Advisor; Absence management; Advertising; Disciplinaries
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details