Our client, a membership body based in West Central London, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is £34,755 inclusive of London weighting.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing employee relations casework.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
• Providing confidential HR & OD advice and guidance on a range of employment relations enquiries and people-related issues which is solutions-focussed and with appropriate guidance from the HR Business Partner as appropriate
• Manage an employee relations caseload, implementing informal resolutions wherever possible and be a first point of contact providing advice, coaching and procedural support to managers
• Authorise requests for changes to terms and conditions and confirm accurate contractual documentation in a timely manner
• Accurately maintain the staffing establishment for allocated business areas within the HR database, undertaking regular reviews and resolving anomalies
• Conduct leaver interviews and review leaver questionnaires, analysing the feedback to identify themes, feeding back to the HR Business Partner and department leads to develop solutions to address issues as well as building on areas of good practice with a view to reducing turnover
• Undertake research and discrete tasks set by HR Business Partner or other team Managers as appropriate
• Understand your business areas in detail and their forthcoming HR requirements, working with the HR Business Partner to develop HR & OD solutions to support strategic aims, objectives, and business plans
• CIPD qualified – desirable
• Employee relations
• Trade union experience
Rewards and Benefits (add/delete as appropriate):
• 28 days annual (rising to 30 days after probation) plus closure days
• Competitive pension scheme
• Gym membership
• 35 hours per week
• Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matt Alderson or Alex Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR; Human Resources; HR Advisor; HR Officer; Employee Relations
(List all keywords that do not appear in your advert that you think people might search for in order to direct them towards this advert e.g.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details