Our client, based in the South West Region, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a temporary contract for up to three months initially. Our client is a professional services organisation, who are proud to have been awarded ‘three stars’ by Investor in Customers (IIC) after undergoing rigorous assessment.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Handling large-scale redundancy and TUPE processes at an operational level involving over 100 people
* Providing information and advice to managers and staff on routine HR issues including advice on terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures
* Handling the end to end recruitment process which will involve devising job adverts, sitting in on interviews and making job offers to successful candidates
* Advising managers on a variety of employee relations matters to ensure compliance with HR policies and employment legislation
* Managing absences in line with company policy and updated absence instances to support managers with absence meetings, long term sickness and capability meetings
* Involvement in employee relations investigations involving sitting in on meetings, notetaking and sitting in on dismissals
* Liaising with payroll to ensure that starters, leavers and changes to contract are processed accurately in accordance with agreed payroll deadlines as well as handling pay queries
* Supporting engagement and charity Initiatives including site surveys, charity events and colleague forums
* Proven experience of working within a fast-paced environment
* Experience of utilising the Workday system
For further information on the position, please contact Alice Norman or Laura Coney on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR Advisor, Human Resources, Redundancy, TUPE, Employee Relations, Engagement