Our client, a leading public sector organisation based in Ipswich, is currently recruiting for a Part-time HR Advisor on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a part time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in employee relations and a Level 5 CIPD qualification.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting the provision of a proactive HR Advisory service in line with legislative requirements and best practice
* Advising and supporting Heads of department, line managers and employees in regards to disciplinaries, grievances, capability, ill health, recruitment, redeployment, TUPE transfers, redundancy, dismissal, retirement and minor restructures
* Monitoring absences and supporting managers as and when required, giving advice and making Occupational Health referrals
* Assisting and supporting managers in preparation of employment tribunals on behalf of the Council as required
* Working pro-actively with trade unions to ensure that constructive and effective employee relations are maintained
* Providing support with HR projects as allocated by the Employee Relations Manager in line with set timescales
* Managing the job evaluation process for the dedicated service area for both new roles and those under job evolution and ensuring that the process is managed fairly, quickly and effectively
* Recording and providing HR management information and providing information and statistics to the HR senior management team as and when required
* Assisting with the development, delivery and review of in-house training courses on a range of HR topics including capability, absence disciplinaries, grievances and recruitment
* Employee relations and Policy Writing
* Level 5 CIPD
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a HR Advisor:
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details