Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a temporary contract for 12 weeks. Our client provides quality community services within the West Midlands to adults, children, people with learning disabilities and those needing rehabilitation.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Microsoft Office programmes and experience delivering front line advice to managers on Employee Relations and Change Management
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Attend meetings and take minutes on behalf of the Human Resources Directorate as necessary
* Promote effective working relationships with trade unions / professional organisation representatives and assist in the consultation processes as appropriate
* Provide Human Resource support for project work as directed by the HR Business Partner or the Assistant HR Business Partner
* Ensure that sickness/absence levels are monitored and problem areas identified
* Provide advice to managers and staff on agenda for change terms and conditions of employment, HR Policies and procedures, pay, employment legislation and contractual matters
* Provide support and advice to managers dealing with long and short term absences including ill health, retirement and dismissal
* Relevant NHS Policy and guidelines
* Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of HR Policies and management procedures and upcoming legislative changes
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett on 0121-274 0187 or firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*