Our client, based in North West London, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a fixed term contract due to last until April 2019.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the annual salary will be between £31,500 – £33,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have strong employee relations experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Fully generalist and autonomous role offering HR advice and support to employees within the organisation
* Monitoring absence and sickness levels of staff and offered advice to department heads and line managers
* Producing and analysing management information and statistics in regards to employee performance
* Maintaining and updating staff records in relation to employee details
* Ensuring all changes in employment law and legislations were reflected in policies and procedures
* Assisting managers to monitor staff performance and offering suitable advice
* Dealing with employee relations and assisting in case work, providing advice and guidance to line managers on cases
* Handling all recruitment for the department, reviewing applications, shortlisting applicants, arranging interviews and assisting through to offer stage
* Conducting background pre-employment checks on new starters
* Managing any project work as required by the line manager
* Employee relations
* Good generalist HR experience
For further information on the position, please contact Nina Grewal or Libby Turner on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR Advisor, HR Officer, Employee Relations, Human Resources,
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details