Our client, a leading independent Housing Association based in South West Devon based, is currently recruiting for a HR Adviser on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is £27,739
The ideal candidate will have a significant operational experience within a busy HR environment at HR Adviser level which includes Disciplinaries, Grievances and Performance Management.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing advice and support to Managers and staff at all levels on performance management, absence management, grievance and disciplinary processes in line with company policies & procedures
* Leading in case management, supporting on complex attendance issues, performance management, grievances and minor restructures
* Effectively manage long term sick cases through to capability/ill health dismissal stages where appropriate
* Supporting line managers in dealing with sensitive and confidential issues such as attendance review meetings, performance management, grievance, disciplinary, minor restructures and the re-evaluation of posts
* Producing Operational reports on a regular basis, to include sickness absence, flexible working requests and formal case work
* Researching and implementing employee benefit programs under the direction of the Senior HR Business Partner
* Managing and running the quarterly HR newsletter to support employee engagement and the HR plan
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR; HR Adviser; HR Advisor; Human Resources; Personnel; HR Officer
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details