Our client, a reputable higher educational body based in London, is currently recruiting for a HR Adviser on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis with an annual salary ranging from £28,500 to £35,500.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide day to day administration and advice on HR policies and procedures
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices, including policies, procedures, HR web pages and workshops
* Support and guide managers on disciplinary, grievance and capability cases
* Participate in investigations and hearings, drafting and issuing relevant documentation
* Work with managers to pro-actively manage sickness absence, involving Occupational Health as required
* Advise on leave of absence, including maternity and parental leave – ensure risk assessments are conducted; advise on leave options as appropriate and document and monitor absence and accrued annual leave for payroll purposes
* Act as the first point of contact in planning recruitment with managers, check job descriptions, contribute to interview panels, liaise with agencies and ensue all pre-employment checks are carried out
* Extensive knowledge in Employee Relations
* Experience within Higher Education
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Dyer or Emilie Stevenson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
*Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details