Our client, based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator (EMEA) on a permanent basis. Our client is a Global Management Consultancy with over 7000 employees and a 100 offices worldwide.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is paying up to £25,000 per annum.
The client will accept a recent HR graduate/intern, looking to grow in a fast paced role.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Reporting into the Senior HR Advisor and working as part of a team of 10 (including HR Ops, Payroll and HRIS teams), the role will involve supporting employees across their UK and EMEA regions
* The role is a busy and varied Generalist HR role and they are looking for a confident and enthusiastic to provide a comprehensive HR service to the business
* Supporting the recruitment cycle for the region including posting job advertisements, screening candidates, scheduling interviews and conducting pre-employment background checks
* Assisting in payroll preparation when needed and managing the HRIS to create records, compile reports and ensure files are up-to-date
* Supporting new employee on-boarding and dealing with contract amendments
* Administering the regional benefits programs
* HR Administration
* Suitable for HR graduates/interns looking for a challenging role
For further information on the position, please contact Alvin Zondo or William Macdonald on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR Administrator; HR Intern; HR Assistant
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details