Our client based in Birmingham, which employs over 7000 people and with a turnover of £500mn, is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator on a temporary contract for six months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have previous HR experience of working in a fast paced team and someone who has dealt with high volume recruitment is highly desirable.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking key aspects of transactional HR services and higher level administration support including recruitment administration, new starter processes, managing contractual changes, maintaining manual and digital record systems as well as providing accurate data to payroll
* Acting as subject matter expert for complex HR processes such as UKVI regulations, right to work checks and changes to terms and conditions
* Demonstrating a sound understanding of HR information, e-recruitment, online performance management and Health and Safety information systems
* Taking ownership of enquiries and seeking to resolve at first point of contact while identifying and escalating important issues as required
* Supporting projects, change management, new initiatives or transformation programmes as required
* Providing advice and guidance to line managers as required in regards to recruitment and selection, including supporting in the creation of job descriptions and advertisements, shortlisting candidates in line with company guidelines and coordinating the interview process
* High volume recruitment
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR, Human Resources, Administrator, Administration
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details