Our client, an award winning charity, based in West London, is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have an enhanced DBS within the last three years.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Maintain and update the HR system (PeopleHR), ensuring it is up to date
* Prepare well-constructed and accurate offer letters, terms and conditions of employment, contracts and any contractual amendments
* Provide basic HR function duties by processing all DBS and right to work checks when necessary and completing any administration work as and when required
* Oversee the HR inbox and respond to all emails that come through
* Help organise internal staff training as well as external training sessions for relevant staff
* Assist with the recruitment process and help to arrange interviews
* Take minutes in ER meetings
* Enhanced DBS within the last three years
* Strong administration background
* Excellent attention to detail
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Alex Dale please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR Administration, Recruitment Administration, Compliance Administration
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details