Our client, a values driven home and care provider for 25,000 people based across Staffordshire and Shropshire, is currently recruiting for a HR Administration Assistant on a fixed term contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the salary is £19,890 per annum pro rata.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within HR and a good knowledge of different HR systems.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing confidential information and performing duties in line with GDPR, CIPD criteria and departmental quality checks
* Carrying out extensive scanning and uploading of employee and company documents
* Providing generalist Administrative support including data input as required
* Supporting the implementation of HR systems and databases and maintaining the data accordingly
* Providing general HR administration support to the HR Manager including filing, answering telephone enquiries, scanning and photocopying
The successful candidate must hold a full UK Driving Licence as there will be occasional travel to other sites.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.