Our client, based in North West London, is currently recruiting for a HR Administrative Assistant on a fixed term contract for ten months. Our client is an educational body.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis. The salary is £30,591 – £32,453 pro rata.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest to learn, and have a background within Human Resources.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide general administrative support to the HR department
* Record and follow-up on mandatory training and agreement signing (safeguarding, data protection, child protection training, etc.)
* Complete and send DBS paperwork and other safeguarding checks for employees and community members where required
* Liaise with HR Manager and HR Officer to prepare and record contracts and variation letters of employment for Head of School’s signature
* Oversee and regularly check the HR email inbox
* Assist with queries related to HR policies, procedures, benefits and other documents
* Assist the department in ensuring reference checks are carried out on all employees prior to interview or hire, including conducting confidential reference checks where required
* Record and update employee data, generate personnel reports, and provide data for external bodies where required
* Record appraisal cycles and monitor timelines for appraisals
* A strong administrative background
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Alex Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Administrator; HR Assistant
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details