Our client, an award winning employer based in Bradford, is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join their busy team on an initial three month temporary basis.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Support the day to day running of the office, maintaining and dealing with all enquiries
* Responsible for undertaking DBS checks
* Monitoring and recording absences from all members of staff
* Updating the in-house HR database and liaising with payroll to ensure all financial matters are dealt with appropriately
* Managing internal procedures for maternity/paternity cover, leavers and references
*Coordinating employee inductions, appraisals, probation reviews as well as issuing the organisation structures
* To undertake broadly similar duties commensurate with the level of the post as required by the Manager
* A minimum of six months experience in undertaking HR administration duties
For further information on the position, please contact Zoe Davison on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details