Our client, based in West Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Support Worker on a temporary contract for up to six months. Our client is proud to provide a range of innovative services that improve health and well-being, following the companies core values of ‘inspiring communities, transforming lives’.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a Supported Housing background, have an enhanced DBS within the last 3 years and hold a full UK Driving licence.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing a floating support service to a caseload of service users, including clients with homeless issues and leaving care
* Arranging visit in properties managed by the organisation
* Helping clients to find accommodation and providing advice on tenancy and sustainability
* Carry out risk assessments and updating tenancy support plans
* Signposting candidates to external support providers and agencies
* Supported Housing background
* Minimum one year’s experience within the sector
For further information on the position, please contact Katie Mason or Emma Chamberlain on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.