Our client, based in High Wycombe, is currently recruiting for a Housing Support Worker on a three month temporary to permanent contract for three months. Our client provides support to thousands of clients across the UK and works with young people, homeless clients families.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis for 37 hours per week. The hourly rate is up to £15 per hour via an Umbrella or Direct Limited company.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting a caseload of 31 service users in a Scheme with a range of needs including mental health, substance misuse and homelessness
* Responsible for conducting one to one counselling and key working sessions to service users
* Providing housing-related support to vulnerable residents and promoting tenancy sustainment
* Chasing rent payments and providing income management for service providers
* Identifying client needs and carrying out support plans and risk assessments
* Providing support to residents with regards to welfare advice and benefit entitlement and assisting with application forms where necessary
* Experience providing housing related support
* Experience chasing arrears
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Samuel Geary or Shannon Carroll on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Support Worker; Homelessness; Housing Support Worker; Project Worker; Tenancy Support Officer
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for detail