Our client, based in West Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Support Worker on a temporary contract for two months. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis of 40 hours. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting a caseload of 18 service users between the ages of 16 and 24 with a variety of complex needs
* Providing a range of support including for pre-tenancy support, managed accommodation support and floating support to the caseload of service users
* Identifying client needs and carrying out support plans and risk assessments
* Provide 1 to 1 support to service users in scheduled meetings
* Providing support to residents with regards to welfare advice and benefit entitlement and assisting with application forms where necessary
* Manage the tenancy and control rent areas
* Maintaining accurate and up to date client records, highlighting concerns and the need for referral to the appropriate senior when required
* Liaise with support providers, external agencies and emergency services
* Experience of providing Housing Support Advice
* Hold an Enhanced DBS dated within three years
* Hold a full UK Driving License
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Beth Hodson or Sam Birt on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details