Our client, based in West Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Support Worker on a temporary contract for six weeks.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis of 24 hours covering four days. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide generic housing related support to single persons and families who are homeless and suffer with complex needs
* Support service users living in within 47 units of temporary and supported housing
* Carry out risk assessments and update support plans
* Provide advice on rent payment plants, benefit advice and housing applications
* Assist tenancy start up and tenancy management for the temporary accommodation
* Occasionally have to issue eviction notices
* Complete health and safety checks and test and record fire alarms
* Report repairs to the maintenance team
* Liaise with support providers, external agencies and emergency services
* Hold an Enhanced DBS dated within 3 years
* Hold a full UK driving license
* Have experience of working within Supported Housing
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Samuel Birt or Rachel Birbeck on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details