Our client, based across two locations in West Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Services Manager on a Fixed Term Contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a flexible full time basis of 40 hours. The salary for this position is £32,000 per annum.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the day to day provision of Housing Management Services in delegated projects, ensuring purposeful monitoring to deliver improvements to achieve internal and external quality standards
* Overall management of a team of Housing Management Assistants and the Line Management of the Housing Services Team Leader
* Accountable for operations results within the team, exercising judgement to determine work priorities and effective impact on the end results of the team
* Working with colleagues in other teams to develop efficient processes to maximise income and reduce costs through rent collection, tenancy termination, void works, repairs, and allocations
* Effective management of Risk and Health and Safety issues in relation to team members, visitors and service users, escalating significant concerns to the Service Manager and Operations Manager and agreeing and implementing action plans for resolution of any issues
* Being innovative in involving customers in shaping housing services and influencing their individual housing
*Achieving organisational and local KPIs especially in relation to the reduction of arrears
* Full UK Driving License
* Enhanced DBS within 3 years
* Experience of Housing Management and managing Staff.
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Stuart Montgomery or Rachel Birbeck on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Supporting People; Head of Housing; Operations Manager; Housing Senior; Support Senior; Support Manager
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details