Our client, based in Warwickshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Officer on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is proud to have a silver accreditation with Investors in People and they provide various services to over 6,000 service users across England.
The position is due to start immediately and is on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for tenancy management for a patch of supported housing properties across Warwickshire
* Carrying out void inspections and liaising with contractors in regards to works to be done
* Ensuring turnaround time on empty properties is effective and efficient ready to re-let
* Conducting health and safety checks in ready to let properties to ensure they are ready
* Carry out fire risk assessments and health and safety checks in properties
* Enhanced DBS within the last three years
* Supported Housing experience would be desirable
For further information on the position, please contact Katie Mason or Emma Chamberlain on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.