Our client, a housing association in South West London is looking for a Housing Officer.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Overseeing a patch of 300 generic properties across South West London, acting as the first point of contact for any tenancy-related enquiries
* Dealing with low level ASB, including taking down witness statements and carrying out tenancy audits
* Enforcing tenancy conditions and effectively managing breaches of contract
* Being responsible for processing mutual exchanges and successions and minimising void turnaround times
* Assisting residents in making Housing Benefit applications and setting up payment methods
* Recovering rent arrears from residents and preparing paperwork for court
* Carrying out a comprehensive viewing and sign-up process with new residents to ensure tenancy obligations are fully understood
* Being responsible for reporting any repairs and liaising with any external contractors
* Liaising with key stakeholders including police, environmental health, housing departments and other support agencies
If you are interested in this role please contact Hayley Jones on 01923-631 035 or email email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an Employment/Business agency in relation to this post.