Our client, based in Hertfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Officer on a fixed term contract for six months. Our client is proud to be an Investors In People Champion and holds a current stock of upto 5000 homes.
The position is due to start towards the end of January on a full time basis of 37 hours. The salary on offer is £25,000 (this will be pro rata’d).
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Oversee a patch of generic properties, acting as the first point of contact for any tenancy-related enquiries and conducting estate inspections
* Monitoring and collecting rent owed from tenants, reducing rent arrears and hold an understanding of serving NOSP’s
* Handling anti-social behaviour and disputes between neighbours and conducting initial mediation between disputing residents
* Dealing with tenancy matters such as transfers, successions, mutual exchanges and agreements including signing up new tenants
* Provide properties for people with a housing need, allocate void properties and assess the works which need to be carried out before the property can be re-let
* Delivering a high level of customer service that is responsive to customer needs and proactively keeps customers and stakeholders informed of progress
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
* Full UK Driving License
* Basic DBS Check
For further information on the position, please contact Hayley Jones or Shivana Jethwa on 01923-631 035 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details