Our client, a reputable Housing Association based in Manchester, is currently recruiting for a Housing Officer to join them on a temporary basis. The job is for 3 months and can start straight away. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
You will be required to:
* Dealing with tenant queries within leasehold properties
* Investigating and monitoring cases of anti-social behaviour, nuisance, harassment and all tenancy
* Identifying remedies for ASB including Restorative Justice, tenancy warnings, monitoring
injunctions and ABAs
* Carrying out property viewings with prospective tenants and agreeing tenancy sign ups
* Monitoring rent accounts and taking timely action following an arrears escalation procedure
including home visits and serving of NSP or NTQ
* Undertaking tenancy visits, checking the property is being well maintained and reporting any
repair issues to be actioned
* Carrying out affordability assessments and all pre-tenancy work
* Liaising with the enforcement team to ensure that all relevant paperwork and documentation,
including witness statements, are available for court and other hearings
* Understanding and experience of tenancy management, ASB and void management
Please note that successful applicants must hold a full UK driving license.
For further information on the position, please contact Stephanie Beer or email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details