Our client, based in Oxfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Agent on a permanent role. The position is due to start the end of November on a full time basis. The salary rate is £26,000.00.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Offer housing related support to a caseload of vulnerable service users
* Providing advice on customers housing situation and support customers into appropriate accommodation
* Assist customers in settling into their new homes and the local community
* Work alongside The Community Team in taking referrals and offering intelligent guidance and advice on a daily basis
* Deal with customer issues appropriately, such as; health concerns, rent arrears etc.
* Build strong relationships with local housing providers, including the public and private sector
* Ensure Safeguarding Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times
* Work alongside the Life Coaches in providing support to service users and ensure all customers are receiving appropriate support
* Experience providing advice to supported housing clients
* Experience mediating housing support and housing management issues
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Sam Birt or Beth Hodson on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Supported Housing, Tenancy Support, Housing Officer
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details