Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Housing Advisor on a temporary contract for one month. Our client is proud to be one of the leading social housing providers in the west midlands providing support to 70,000 residents.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is either £13.35 PAYE including holiday pay OR £15.46 LTD.
The ideal candidate will have contact centre experience as well as a housing management background however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Deal with all initial enquiries at the first point of contact from tenants, ensuring a prompt referral to an individual colleague or team for resolution
* Provide advice in regards to housing issues such as ASB, service charge, safeguarding and lettings
* Ensure customer enquiries are recorded and dealt with in accordance with the organisations procedures and targets
* Deal with tenant and customer complaints, resolve where possible and signpost when necessary
* Use IT systems and databases to ensure accurate reporting and accounts of information
* Review working practices on a regular basis ensuring continuous improvement and a high level of service to the customers
For further information on the position, please contact Katie Mason or Emma Chamberlain on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Contact Centre, Housing Advisor, Northgate, Housing Assistant