Our client, based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting for a Housing Advisor on a temporary contract for two months. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as first point of contact for customers entering the duty office
* Dealing with a range of walk-in customers dealing with homelessness
* Assist customers to fill in forms and ascertain their reasons for visiting the centre
* Assessing the needs of customers and matching them to appropriate accommodation
* Arranging and carrying out both booked and walk-in appointments with customers
* Assisting customers in carrying out paperwork and conducting referral forms
* Able to deal and resolve complaints
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
* Hold and Enhanced DBS within three years
For further information on the position, please contact Rachel Birbeck or Sam Birt on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing advisor; housing options advisor; supported housing; homelessness officer; housing options officer
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details