Our client, based in Cheshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Administrator on a permanent contract. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £18,000-£22,000 per annum based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Administration, ideally within the Housing sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Update in house databases with information in relation to tenancy agreements, property compliance and associated documentation
* Provide administrative support to field based Housing Managers where required
* Develop and maintain efficient filing systems for system logging and data entry
* Process any complaints and compliments received and pass on to senior managers where required
* Interact with clients over the phone in a professional manner as required
* Submit housing benefits claims on behalf of tenants
* Organise compliance for EPCs and annual gas safety certificates
* Experience of performing property related administration tasks in a previous organization
* Must be able to work effectively within a small team of staff, where mutual support is vital to the achievement of company objectives
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
* Fluency in English
* Proven experience in office administration and good knowledge of management systems
* Excellent attention to detail
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly words processing and spreadsheet skills
* Team player
* Desire to show initiative
* Customer Service’ oriented
* Can-do’ problem solver
* Innovative, dynamic and independently able to carry out duties
* Excellent time-management skills
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Rewards and Benefits:
* 2 days a week working from home
* 37 ½ hours per week
* Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the above mentioned vacancy or to enquire about other suitable posts please contact Evan Yabsley or Emily Reynolds on 0161-341 0147. For general email enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details