Our client, based in Staffordshire, is currently recruiting for a Homes Coordinator (Housing Assistant) on a temporary contract for six to eight weeks (initially). Our client is proud to be a high ranking organisation in ‘The Times top 100 not-for-profit organisations’
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the rate of pay is negotiable dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as the first point of contact for customer queries and background experience in the Housing sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assisting the housing department in the following areas Lettings, Income Recovery and Tenancy Management
* Responsible for preparing paperwork for court and carrying out court applications
* Involved in possessions of claims online (PCOL)
* Responsible of low level recovery of Income and assisting Income Officers on a day to day basis
* Assisting in day to day activities such as dealing with enquiries, processing payments and cash handling to support the wider Landlord Service function
* Ensure excellent customer service is given in response to any enquires received and that customers are responded to and updated in a timely manner
* Ensuring that the Housing Management System (Northgate) is updated with all key information in line with making each contact count
* Responsible for the verification of invoices and payments and delivering of purchase orders
* Ensuring support and guidance is given to customers seeking accommodation
* Responding to and direct repairs enquires to the relevant person
* System: Northgate – Desirable
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
* Housing knowledge
* Experience dealing with incoming customer queries
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Lane or Holly Gibson on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing Assistant