Our client, based in Essex, is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to hold an excellence award for their services to customers and tenants alike.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary bracket is set at £32-35,000 + £1,500 ECU.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out Health & Safety compliance audits and site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are properly implemented
* Recording all findings from audits and inspections and making recommendations where necessary to arrange audit meetings
* Producing risk assessments and method statements as required and supporting relevant managers with development
* Monitoring incident reports and following up with relevant managers and employees to clarify information and undertaking investigations where necessary
* Providing Health & Safety advice and support to staff in relation to both legislation and best practice, including risk assessments, COSHH and fire safety
* Actively working to increase Health & Safety awareness within the Association at all levels
* Supporting the team with the delivery of asbestos management and fire risk programs
* Contributing to the development and delivery of relevant toolbox talks
* Working within a Social Housing environment
* Hold a full UK Driving License
* NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Webb or Sonny Butfoy on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Health & Safety; Compliance; Social Housing; Risk; Homes
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*